ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28052014 -
Principally, the amendment provides an extension of Exide's deadline to file the Plan of Reorganization (POR) from
'Exide and its advisors believe that it is prudent to provide the
The amendment also increases the quarterly and rolling four quarter capital expenditure limits to
'Exide continues to invest in its business, and this amendment to the DIP supports our commitment to ongoing improvements in our operations and facilities,' added Caruso.
Additional details are available in the Company's 8-K, filed today, available at http://ir.exide.com/sec.cfm.
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border