The company said revenues from its residential development in Wellingborough,
However, Energiser said its development costs fell to
The company said its investment of 20 freehold houses in Wellingborough remains fully let and so far in 2014 it has experienced an increase of roughly 5% in gross rents being achieved.
Energiser shares were untraded at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza