According to the VA, there is no maximum that an eligible veteran may borrow using a VA-guaranteed loan, even up to
For those who qualify for VA loans -- veterans, active-duty personnel, Reservists and
"Having a loan officer that has the resources and knowledge to have the proper appraisal and documentation done is essential." says
"From making sure you get the loan you need, to getting to closing quickly and efficiently, making the loan process easy starts with getting everything done right, up front."
Buyers seeking lenders who understand the complexities of VA loans would do well to consult the Scotsman Guide, the mortgage lending industry's leading resource. The Guide's 2013 listing of the country's best VA loan closers includes two of Capital Banks's loan officers:
"We are tremendously proud to have two of our loan officers recognized as the best in the country," says Feller. "Backed by our unified, in-house underwriting team, they embody our commitment to helping veterans get the home loan they deserve, and get it quickly and easily."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11894011.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth