Management at the listed group, which yesterday posted a five per cent rise in the value of its assets, said it had met with Bramson's
"If there is an agenda we don't know about it," Electra chairman
Electra yesterday reported a record six months for investments, after flagging £250m to put to work between September and March.
"Last year we expected the younger assets to drive growth and that is what has happened,"
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map