The total return per ordinary share, which is the change in the share price plus the dividends received and reinvested, was 13.4%.
The MSCI World Index of developed country equity markets rose by 6.5% in sterling terms on a total return basis over the six months ended
Barby said the performance reflected the company's geographical asset allocation and stock selection and took place against a background of a stronger performance by the utility sector, particularly in Continental Europe. The progress at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza