The greenback declined to a 2-day low of 0.8962 against the franc from an early high of 0.8984.
The greenback eased from early 1-1/2-month high of 1.6692 against the pound and a multi-month high of 1.3585 against the euro, dropping to 1.6740 and 1.3619, respectively.
On the downside, the greenback may face support around 0.89 against the franc, 1.37 against the euro and 1.687 against the pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?