The personal financial planning program at
The certificate program provides graduate-level educational training to both financial and mental health professionals who want to improve clients' financial health by integrating relational, behavioral, cognitive and emotional elements with personal finance, according to
"The certificate will equip financial and mental health professionals with knowledge and skills to help clients increase their overall well-being and meet their personal goals, especially as they relate to money. Understanding how to integrate financial therapy principles and practices into their current profession is essential to increasing the financial well-being and financial goals, which consequently will increase overall well-being," Archuleta said.
Financial therapy is an emerging field of practice and study.
The online program consists of five eight-week courses or 15 credit hours, and takes about a year to complete. The courses include Fundamentals of Financial Planning, Introduction to Financial Therapy, Money and Relationships, Applied Behavioral Finance, and Financial Therapy Theory and Research.
To apply, see details at http://www.ipfp.ksu.edu/grad/ft-certificate/.
The personal financial planning program in the
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140530-4750745 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures