The Series 2010A Bonds are being remarketed to the general public; however, the Series 2010A Bonds may only be resold to Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offering, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Hawkins continues, “There has been tremendous liquidity growth in the corporate bond market with the maturity of the institutional fixed income, electronic trading platforms developed by such firms as
In concluding, Hawkins says, “The private equity, merger & acquisition skill set when combined with the liquidity provided by the fixed income, electronic trading platforms has the potential to create a sustainable engine directly able to power domestic economic growth, impact corporate expansion and drive new job creation.”
This release includes “forward-looking statements” to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do no relate strictly to historical or current facts. These statements contain words such as “may,” “will,” “project,” “might,” “expect,” “believe,” “intend,” “could,” “would,” “continue,” “pursue” or other variations thereof or comparable terminology. In particular, they include statements relating to, among other things, future actions, new projects, strategies, future performance, the outcomes of contingencies, and future financial results of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?