Panel I will focus on high-frequency trading. The witnesses will respond to the charges in
Panel II will focus on the CFTC's surveillance program. The witnesses will provide their suggestions on how the CFTC should develop a twenty-first century surveillance program for today's highly automated markets.
Panel III will focus on swap execution facilities. The witnesses will discuss any remaining obstacles for the buy side to actively trade on SEFs and offer potential solutions. The panel will also discuss any other SEF issues.
See full agenda below.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140529-4750268 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan