SCI-Arc design faculty
On view in the
The pavilion and its apertures were designed to physically engage the visitor with architectural work through sensors and sound feedback loops, creating an immersive spatial environment in which the visitor could experience their own biorhythms.
In their gallery talk with SCI-Arc Director
Learn more about B+U's and their Individual Artist Graham grant here (http://www.grahamfoundation.org/grantees/5130-apertures).
CC AutoTriage13cn-140529-30TagarumaMar-4749864 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare