"While the name Equity Loans has served us well, the transformation to Equity Prime Mortgage was sparked by our company's expansion into new markets and our plans for the future, as we want our name to reflect that change and new divisions of the company," said Kunjan "KP"
The name Equity Loans was established when the company was founded in 2008, and over the years, the lender has grown from just a few branches to one of the top residential lending institutions in the country. The company entered the wholesale market in
"Equity Prime Mortgage remains committed to providing services, benefits and programs that are unmatched in the industry to ultimately help more families and individuals achieve their dreams of homeownership," said
The lender's sustainability and success has been backed by several recent awards and recognition, including the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in America, one of Scotsman Guide's top mortgage lenders, and one of "
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate, Mortgage Banker, Equity Prime Mortgage.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists