An independent mobile research and testing organization has named AT&T's wireless network tied for top honors.
The RootMetrics® wireless network performance study for
The RootMetrics award is based on analysis of more than 18,060 wireless test calls, texts and data transmissions conducted during
"AT&T tied for the highest rank in our February, 2014 tests of overall network performance in
AT&T launched 4G LTE* * in
"Our customers depend on their wireless service to help manage their busy lives," said
"There are more reasons than ever to choose AT&T. AT&T invested more than
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
* * Winston-Salem RootScore(® )Report May, 2014. Performance rankings of four mobile networks rely on scores calculated from random samples. Your experience may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of AT&T. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for more details.
* *4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook