ARM is acquiring Duolog Technologies, a leader in design configuration and integration technology for the semiconductor industry. The acquisition will expand ARM's position at the forefront of deploying complex system IP including debug and trace IP, and will help ARM partners design and deploy system IP and manage increasing SoC integration complexity. The agreement will extend ARM's market reach for ARM CoreLink(TM) Interconnect and Controllers and CoreSight(TM) debug and trace roadmaps across mobile, enterprise and IoT markets. Additionally ARM will extend the use of Duolog Socrates within its own sub-system design flow.
Duolog's award-winning Socrates platform configures IP in a standardized way ideal for importing into EDA tools to perform tasks such as sub-system functional verification and validation. Over the last 10 years Socrates has been used for over 100 successful tape-outs. ARM will continue to support Duolog's Socrates licensee base.
The acquisition is expected to be completed in Q3 2014. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
ARM is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by
ARM is a registered trademark of
"ARM" refers to
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire