Accudata’s CCIE Roster Now Includes Data Center CCIEs as well as Security, Routing/Switching, Voice
The CCIE certification is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry. Network Engineers holding an active Cisco CCIE certification are recognized for their expert network engineering skills and mastery of Cisco products and solutions. The CCIE community has established a reputation of leading the networking industry in deep technical networking knowledge and are deployed into the most technically challenging network assignments. CCIE certification holders represent less than 3% of all certified Cisco professionals and less than 1% of the networking professionals worldwide.
With the latest certification addition, one Accudata consultant now holds CCIE certifications in four areas - Data Center, Security, Routing/Switching, and Voice - which according to the
“We are extremely proud of our consultants’ certification achievements,” said
ABOUT ACCUDATA SYSTEMS
Accudata Systems is an IT consulting and integration firm with 32 years of experience providing high impact IT infrastructure services and integrated solutions. As a trusted advisor, we help our clients incorporate innovative networking technologies into their IT environment while preserving performance, availability, and security. With an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction since our founding in 1982, Accudata has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted IT integrators in the country. For more information visit www.AccudataSystems.com or follow us on Twitter @AccudataSystems.
Source: Accudata Systems
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant