PRIVATE equity outfit 3i yesterday continued its bout of selling portfolio companies by offloading German motor engine part maker
The deal, which is worth £384m, follows a series of disposals last year by the group, which made the company £669m.
Hilite has been sold to a subsidiary of Aviation Industry Corporation of
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio