WHEN it comes to getting your World Cup odds this summer, you're more likely to head to
The bank's World Cup and Economics Guide is out: it backs
But wipe away those tears,
According to Goldman we'll also be able to predict inflation, judging by the average number of goals scored per match. Low goals, low inflation.
Wow, a seamless fusion of economics and football.
"While it is hard to match Jim's football craziness, the group globally is still full of fans of the beautiful game," explain
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records