ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27052014 -
The Company continues to be in non-compliance with certain covenants and has failed to make the most recent 12% interest payment on
The Company will continue working with its advisors and the bond holders to develop forward plans to obtain access to additional financing, explore merger/acquisition opportunities and will provide updates as appropriate.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Transeuro is involved in the acquisition of petroleum and natural gas rights, the exploration for, and development and production of crude oil, condensate and natural gas. The Company owns 100% of a gas producing property located in
Tel: +1 403 705 1919
The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the targeted results. The Company relies upon litigation protection for forward looking statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007