On the heels of a strong U.S. housing report, the builder doubled its second-quarter profit, selling more homes at higher prices.
Investors do not appear impressed with a new bid from Valeant for the Botox maker, which could add up to more than
The luxury retailer topped quarterly expectations, but many suspect that the company's extraordinary growth may begin to slow.
A terrible first quarter and an even worse outlook from the shoe seller sent shares plunging.
The Chinese Internet security company topped expectations for the first quarter and released a bold financial outlook.
A month after announcing a cost-cutting plan, the chain restaurant just edged out expectations for the third quarter.
The electronics display business is still suffering from a downturn during the recession and prices per square foot remain subdued.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?