The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "We have employed paraxial ray approximation method to derive evolution equations of different parameters which characterize the dynamics of two interacting soliton. This approach yields a system of coupled ordinary differential equations for evaluation of solitons parameters such as spatial width and centre of gravity, and subsequently employed numerical method to extract information on their dynamics."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Oscillatory stationary bound states predicted, though no stable composite bound state exists."
For more information on this research see: The dynamics of screening spatial solitons in photorefractive-photovoltaic crystals incorporating higher order space charge fields.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight