Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: CISCO AND QUANTUM TAPE MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: ID40140108
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): 1315 EAST-WEST HIGHWAYSILVER SPRINGS, MD
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20910
Place of Performance Country: US
Federal Acquisition Service (FAS)
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OR BIDS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. The proposed procurement will be a single award Firm Fixed Priced (FFP) Contract for Cisco Maintenance Support and Quantum Tap Library Maintenance Support. The Period of Performance for the Cisco Maintenance will be
This procurement is for continued hardware support of
The Quantum tape support is needed to continue hardware and software support of the NSOF and Wallops OSPO tape back-up system of user-level information specifically contained in the back-up of system documentation including security related documentation.
A Request for Proposal (RFP) will be issued in the Assisted Acquisition Services Business System (AASBS) (formerly ITSS); therefore, you must be registered in the AASBS to be considered an award. If you are interested in receiving the RFP, please email the point of contact (POC) for your company listed in AASBS to Cassandra.walker@ gsa.gov to be added to the vendor list.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare