The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Emission spectra of the obtained samples were also studied under different excitation wavelengths."
For more information on this research see: Investigation on crystallization and optical properties of rare earth doped oxyfluoride glass ceramics.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Z. Atabaki, KN Toosi Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids