The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Emission spectra of the obtained samples were also studied under different excitation wavelengths."
For more information on this research see: Investigation on crystallization and optical properties of rare earth doped oxyfluoride glass ceramics.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Z. Atabaki, KN Toosi Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row