The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This E-shaped cantilever-based MEMS energy harvester that operates under ambient excitation in frequencies of 28, 29, and 31 Hz within a base acceleration of 1g produces an output current of 20 mu A, 0.42 V, and a power of 0.2 mu w at 5k Omega load."
For more information on this research see: E-shaped cantilever-based MEMS piezoelectric energy harvester for low frequency applications.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids