Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It has been experimentally proved that 3wt% of Alumina nano filler added enamel has significant improvement in the dielectric and thermal properties."
For more information on this research see: Experimental Investigation on Dielectric and Thermal Characteristics of Nanosized Alumina Filler Added Polyimide Enamel.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian