The rare minerals investment and development company, which has a 30% free carry interest in the project until it reaches a Bankable Feasibility Study, said the planned drilling programme involves drilling up to five holes on nine target sections at the site.
The company said roughly 350 metres of drilling is required on each of the nine sections, and to date 29 holes have been completed, totalling 942 metres, with the first seventy ore samples already dispatched for analysis.
The news comes a day after
Under the terms of the option agreement with
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild