Citation: "79 FR 30560"
Document Number: "Docket ID DoD-2014-OS-0073"
SUMMARY: In compliance with Section 3506(c)(2)(A) of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the
DATES: Consideration will be given to all comments received by
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by docket number and title, by any of the following methods:
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
* Mail: Federal Docket Management System Office,
Instructions: All submissions received must include the agency name, docket number and title for this
Any associated form(s) for this collection may be located within this same electronic docket and downloaded for review/testing. Follow the instructions at http://www.regulations.gov for submitting comments. Please submit comments on any given form identified by docket number, form number, and title.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: To request more information on this proposed information collection or to obtain a copy of the proposal and associated collection instruments, please write to the
Title; Associated Form; and OMB Number: DoD Application for Priority rating for Production or Construction Equipment; DD Form 691; OMB Control Number 0704-0055.
Needs and Uses: Executive Order 12919 delegates to DoD authority to require certain contracts and orders relating to approved Defense Programs to be accepted and performed on a preferential basis. This program helps contractors acquire industrial equipment in a timely manner, thereby facilitating development and support of weapons systems and other important Defense Programs.
Affected Public: Business or other For-Profit; Not-for-Profit Institutions; Federal Government.
Annual Burden Hours: 610 hours.
Number of Respondents: 610.
Responses per Respondent: 1.
Total Annual Responses: 610.
Average Burden per Response: 1 hour.
Frequency: On Occasion.
This information is used so that authority to use a priority rating in ordering a needed item can be granted. This is done to assure timely availability of production or construction equipment to meet current Defense requirements in peacetime and in case of national emergency. Without this information DoD would not be able to assess a contractor's stated requirement to obtain equipment needed for fulfillment of contractual obligations. Submission for this information is voluntary.
Alternate OSD Federal Register Liaison Officer,
[FR Doc. 2014-12268 Filed 5-27-14;
BILLING CODE 5001-06-P
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows