According to the article in The Guardian, dated Tuesday
The Guardian article goes on to say that the statistics are worrying. About 25 percent of the children have seen graphic sexual images by the time they are 12, while two thirds of teens have been asked to share a sexual image of themselves, 28% of kids hide the fact that they have been the victim of cyberbullying.
Private Investigator Coventry (http://www.privateinvestigator-coventry.co.uk/), among the many services it provides for its clients, also offers the possibility of monitoring online activity, thanks to their PC Forensics department, which consists of the best IT experts in the country. They have vast experience implementing modern technology for the purpose of keeping people safe online. Private Investigator Coventry IT experts can help protect computers from being hacked and keep confidential data in tact. They can also install latest monitoring software on your home computer, which records your children's online activity and filters out unsuitable content for their age. Parents can rest assured their children will be safe and protected as they browse the World Wide Web. PC forensics department at Private Investigator Coventry provide numerous services related to IT, and clients should contact the agency if they have a problem of that sort.
After reading the article in The Guardian, chief investigator at Private Investigator Coventry,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11891455.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting