Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Subject: MARKET SURVEY - Cameleon Software Support for the CBP Mobile Surveillance Capability System
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: DTFAAC-14-R-04453
Mike Monroney Aeronautical CTR
TITLE: Cameleon Software Support for the CBP Mobile Surveillance Capability System contact:
REGION: Aeronautical Center (AMC)
PHONE NUMBER: 405-954-7384
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE IN WRITING AND EITHER MAILED, FAXED OR EMAILED TO THE CONTRACTING SPECIALIST. contact INFORMATION BELOW.
This is a market survey for Cameleon Software Support for the Mobile Surveillance Capability (MSC) system deployed and operated by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) within the
The purpose of this market survey is to solicit statements of interest and capabilities from all businesses that are interested in and capable of providing Cameleon Software Assurance for the MSC fleet.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes and size standards for this effort:
NAICS Size Standard
The contractor will supply personnel and resources necessary to provide Cameleon Software Support specifically for the MSC platform to the
Interested firms are required to submit the attached Business Declaration form and a copy of their SBA 8(a) certification letter, if applicable.
In order to make the determination, the
1. Capability Statement - This document should identify:
- Type of services provided by your firm
- Size and type of services provided by previous contracts (elaborate and provide detailed information and past performance)
- Number of years in business
2. Clearly state whether or not you can provide the types of items and services required.
3. Expected programmatic approach (in-house, teaming, subcontracting, etc.) - Respondents must provide their strategy for accomplishing this work, including the percentage of work that will be done by eligible small, service-disabled veteran-owned and 8(a) certified businesses.
All responses to this market survey must be received by
If email is your method of submission, please include "MARKET SURVEY RESPONSE: CBP MSC Cameleon Software Support--- in the subject line of your email. Information provided will not be released but please mark PROPRIETARY on all documents submitted as necessary. If you cannot respond electronically, please send two copies by the indicated deadline to:
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
Fax: (405) 954-3111
Respondents are encouraged to review the attached documents and provide comments. If you are viewing this announcement through Fed Biz Ops (www.fbo.gov) the attachments may not be available/viewable to you. If so, please proceed to the
This Notice is for informational purposes for Minority,
If you're viewing this announcement from a source other than Federal Aviation Administration Contract Opportunities (FAACO), visit https://faaco.faa.gov/index.cfm/announcement/view/16501 to view the original announcement.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings