PNB has obtained RBI's approval to raise
The Pubjab based NBFC is promoted by PNB which holds a majority stake whereas the residual stake (49%)lies with
It has a marketing and distribution network of 32 branches that focus on sales and customer service and 3 regional offices that oversee operations of underwriting and processing hubs.
The lending profile of PNBHFL is focused (65%) on individual retail loans for home purchase, improvement etc., followed by house/property mortgage loan to individual proprietors and business owners (26%). Around 9% of the lending portfolio has exposure to real estate construction and builder finance.
However, IFC's loan will be utilized only for individual retail home loans under the affordable housing scheme for housing finance companies.
@Dewan_Housing limited and
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?