The new NTMFS4Hxxx and NTTFS4Hxxx series of MOSFETs are ideally suited as switching devices for a wide range of applications including server and networking equipment and high power density DC-DC converters, or to support synchronous rectification in point-of-load (PoL) modules. Versions of these MOSFETs are available with or without an integrated Schottky diode that can help engineers achieve even greater efficiency.
ON Semiconductor recognizes the ever-increasing focus on the energy efficiency of end product performance, and has optimized the design, materials and packaging of the new power MOSFETs to reduce losses. Best-in-class RDSon performance of 0.7 milliohms (mO) and low input capacitance of 3780 picofarads (pF) ensure conduction, switching and driver losses are minimized. Careful consideration has also been given to ensure that the MOSFETs offer improved thermal performance and low package resistance and inductance compared to existing devices.
"Optimal overall efficiency derived from minimizing losses incurred through conduction and switching is very high on the wish list for designers across an increasing number of end markets," said
Follow @onsemi on
Keywords for this news article include: Electronics, ON Semiconductor.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free