ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27052014 - This notice is given by Niuminco Group Limited ACN 009 163 919 under paragraph 2(f) of section 708AA of the Corporations Act 2001 as modified by ASIC Class Order 08/35.
NIU has announced that it will conduct a rights issue as defined in section 9A of the Act of ordinary shares in the capital of NIU without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act on the following terms and conditions:
Type of offer - non-renounceable.
Entitlements - issue of shares to Eligible Shareholders as at the Record Date.
NIU states that, as at the date of this notice, it has complied with:
the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to NIU and
section 674 of the Act.
There is no information that is excluded information as at the date of this notice.
The issue of ordinary shares pursuant to the rights issue will have no effect on control of the Company except that the aggregate interest of
Belrose NSW 2085
Tel: (02) 9450 0828
Fax: (02) 9450 0877
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English