The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "In this work laser-generated nano-sized silver, gold and platinum particles were adsorbed on micro-sized beta-tricalcium phosphate particles and further heat treated at temperatures between 600 and 1200 degrees
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Addressing the lack of information in nanoparticle-combined calcium phosphate scaffolds, this study contributes to the further modification of bone replacement materials with biologically relevant functions and molecules."
For more information on this research see: Temperature-dependent morphology changes of noble metal tricalcium phosphate-nanocomposites.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures