The well, located 800 metres south of Petroleum Creek's Crestel-1 well, will be drilled to basement, proposed Mosman, estimated to be around 300 metres. The intention is to drill this well after drilling is completed at Cross Roads-1 and Crestal-1 in
Crestel-2 is also located to the east of and close to several old wells drilled with oil shows and flows, said the company.
At Petroleum Creek, drill force equipment has now arrived on site and drill preparation continues for the commencement of drilling in the next 10 days. As part of its strategic planning, the company has contracted to lease a 10 acre property adjacent to Crestal-2 location, with an option to purchase. The infrastructure located on the site will initially be used as office accommodation and for storage, said the firm.
In addition, the management team is in discussions regarding land access in relation to a contingent fourth well location.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention