Did you know that as a provider of the SSDPS Upgrading to SQL Server 2014 engagement, Ascent Technology can work with qualifying clients, at no further cost to the client, to assess the scope and complexity of their SQL Server 2014 upgrade, run a proof of concept, and create a detailed plan for deployment.
The Planning Services (http://ascent.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=eb3a26d849402c5ceef6715c1&id=2afe603890&e=beb7baced4) benefits of Microsoft Software Assurance are designed to help guide clients through the deployment and business value planning stages of software implementation. Planning Services engagements are conducted by certified partners which share best practices, analyse the clients' organisational environment, and help create comprehensive deployment and implementation plans.
These engagements are designed to help clients upgrade to SQL Server 2014. There are five offerings available: one, three, five, 10 or 15 days in length. Each engagement has different deliverables.
As the Planning Services are part of Microsoft Software Assurance, and the partners thus are compensated by
Ascent Technology has already offered this service to a number of clients in the past and would be only too happy to explore doing the same for you.
For more information on this value-added service, contact us (http://ascent.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=eb3a26d849402c5ceef6715c1&id=ea88faae01&e=beb7baced4).
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records