The company, which focuses on office and industrial properties, posted pretax profit of
Contracted rental income from the portfolio fell to
McKay said its EPRA net asset value per share dipped to
The portfolio was valued at
During the period the company acquired four properties for
Post the year end, the company acquired the freehold to a property in Reading from
The property is located close to the main line railway station and the Station Hill regeneration site within central Reading. Mckay said committed and proposed investment in the station, Crossrail and a major redevelopment will all enhance the attraction of the area to occupiers.
On the back of its performance, the company increased its final dividend to
McKay shares were untraded Wednesday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio