Junar, a leading provider of open data solutions, announced today that it has been selected by
"We believe Junar's inclusion in the Cool Vendor report by
Junar delivers an easy-to-use, cloud-based open data platform that enables governments to open datasets to the public to drive new opportunities, collaboration and transparency. With the Junar Open Data Platform, government agencies can:
• Meet legislative Open Data requirements.
• Easily deploy and maintain Open Data without expensive IT investments.
• Provide a consistent method for publishing and sharing data that works for any department or agency.
• Reduce the cost of information handling and improve internal efficiencies.
• Make data more accessible and empower citizens to engage proactively with their local government.
• Use the Junar API to allow third-party developers to access data from their applications programmatically.
• Stimulate innovation and development from private citizens and enterprises that promotes the overall growth of communities.
Junar is the open-data platform of choice for transparency-focused cities in
"Many government entities are reluctant to open data to the public for fear of complexity, a large time investment or untenable IT costs," added May. "As we feel the
At the April Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in
A global company with offices in
About the Cool Vendors Report
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Junar/Gartner/prweb11887929.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio