The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended lower Wednesday on buying supported by the
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.580 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds gained 0.14 point to 145.37 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids