Identity solutions provider HID Global, has announced the appointment of
Lintell, who has over 15 years of experience in the IT security industry, will be responsible for the strategic development and regional expansion of the company's identity assurance business.
"I am looking forward to continuing HID Global's success within EMEA by increasing our unique market position through innovation-led growth, and highly focused delivery of customer value," said Lintell.
According to HID Global, Lintell will be instrumental in further driving the EMEA identity assurance growth strategy and will be reporting to Harm Radstak, managing director, EMEA.
"We are delighted to welcome Andrew to HID Global. Andrew's vast relevant experience, leadership capabilities and success in this specialist area make him the ideal choice to further strengthen our identity assurance market presence in EMEA," said
Lintell co-founded online community management software company, Crisp Thinking and has previously managed the security business units of
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel