Identity solutions provider HID Global, has announced the appointment of
Lintell, who has over 15 years of experience in the IT security industry, will be responsible for the strategic development and regional expansion of the company's identity assurance business.
"I am looking forward to continuing HID Global's success within EMEA by increasing our unique market position through innovation-led growth, and highly focused delivery of customer value," said Lintell.
According to HID Global, Lintell will be instrumental in further driving the EMEA identity assurance growth strategy and will be reporting to Harm Radstak, managing director, EMEA.
"We are delighted to welcome Andrew to HID Global. Andrew's vast relevant experience, leadership capabilities and success in this specialist area make him the ideal choice to further strengthen our identity assurance market presence in EMEA," said
Lintell co-founded online community management software company, Crisp Thinking and has previously managed the security business units of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer