Created by the award-winning development team at EA Canada,
"By bringing the FIFA franchise to the PC platform as a free-to-play game, we give millions of new fans their chance to experience the authentic FIFA experience, with award-winning gameplay and licensed leagues," said Producer Alex Grimbley. "At the same time, existing FIFA fans now have a new way to enjoy the game they already love, with fresh daily content and the ability to play on almost any PC."
With over 16,000 players and 600 clubs from over 30 officially licensed leagues, fans have access to their favorite footballers as they compete in both online and single player modes.
"After four Closed Beta sessions and a limited Open Beta, where we saw over 1.5 million fans register to play, we're very excited to now open the game to football fans from all over the world," said Producer Alex Grimbley. "This is a great opportunity for fans to influence the development of our new game, and the feedback we've gotten so far has been absolutely instrumental in shaping our features and services."
To complement Seasons, a game mode that allows fans to compete for promotion through 10 divisions, a number of new features have been added through the Limited Open Beta. Accomplishments is designed specifically for
The Social Hub is the center of
Fans can start building their clubs in
To learn more about features and modes, download the product fact sheet here. Assets: To view the trailer visit: http://youtu.be/nBW6z9ylyyI Download screenshots, banners and other assets: here.
Visit the website for more details: http://www.easportsfifaworld.com/ Join the conversation at http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifaworld and follow us on
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, PGA TOUR® golf, SSX™, and EA SPORTS UFC®. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
* Requires persistent internet connection, Origin account, EUALA acceptance and installation of
* * Winner of over 300 game quality awards on the current generation of consoles. About Electronic Arts
In fiscal year 2014, EA posted GAAP net revenue of
EA SPORTS, The Sims,
Keywords for this news article include: Entertainment,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English