One of the key session topics at the GISEC conference will present various case studies of tackling cybercrime in the financial sector. The session will look at how financial institutions use a combination of fraud and cybercrime prevention technology and operations in support of a holistic approach to cybersecurity.
The GISEC conference will also gather regional and international experts in I.T security such as
The conference segment of GISEC, hosting delegates from over 18 countries, will explore issues on global cybersecurity vulnerabilities and threats against systems, applications, and personal networks. The two-day focused I.T. security conference along with free-to-attend security sessions on vendor-run educational presentations, workshops, demonstrations, informative speeches and case-studies will give I.T. professionals useful insights to help defend their businesses from cyberattacks.
GISEC 2014 is set to draw 3,000 trade visitors from 51 countries and more than 100 exhibitors from the world's leading information security companies and brands. 91% of last year's attendees were purchasing decision makers from a wide range of industries.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries