--Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'BB';
--Senior Unsecured Rating 'BB';
--Senior Secured Rating 'BB+'.
Also prior to the withdrawal, the Rating Outlook was revised to Stable from Negative.
Fitch has decided to discontinue the rating, which is uncompensated.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Business & Relationship Management
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel