Extensis® today released Portfolio Flow ™ 1.5, its new app for bringing assets created on mobile devices back to Portfolio Server™ 11 with consistent, searchable metadata attached. Available now for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Portfolio Flow 1.5 can be downloaded for free at the App Store?.
By combining Portfolio Flow with Portfolio Server 11, customers have a comprehensive solution for organising, sharing, searching, and managing their digital assets both inside and outside the office. Portfolio Flow is particularly helpful for industries that have a large base of employees who often work in the field or offsite, such as the government, armed forces, creative, sports, retail, education, construction, and architecture.
With this latest update, Portfolio Flow 1.5 offers:
• A streamlined user interface, allowing users to select and tag more efficiently
• Audio support, so recordings can also be captured and uploaded
• Upload notification for DAM administrators so they are alerted when new assets arrive
• Upload history, offering a visual for users to see what they have already uploaded
• Wi-Fi only upload option About Extensis Digital Asset Management Solution: Portfolio Server 11
With the explosion of digital media assets over the past decade, companies across the globe are facing an increasing issue with how to keep them organised, accessible and everyone using the right versions. Inefficiencies are growing, with companies losing countless hours to trying to locate files. Portfolio Server 11 improves efficiency by ensuring users have immediate access to the correct files in the desired format in a central location. It is the only digital asset management solution that is affordable, simple to use, can be setup within a day, and provides everything organisations need to get started right out of the box. As a standards-based platform that works with other systems and existing workflows, Portfolio Server 11 provides a single place to for teams to locate important files with consistent metadata information using a web browser or Mac and Windows desktop applications. Portfolio Server is ideal for anyone with large collections of images, videos, and marketing collateral.
To explore more about how Portfolio Server 11 can help your team increase efficiency, see http://www.extensis.com/digital-asset-management/.
Celebrating 20 years in business, Extensis® is a leading developer of software and services for creative professionals and workgroups. Their solutions streamline workflows, securely manage digital assets and fonts, and control corporate typographic branding. Used by hundreds of Fortune 5000 companies,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11876743.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June