The Dow Jones industrial average fell 42.32 points or 0.25 per cent, to 16,633.18. The S&P 500 lost 2.13 points or 0.11 per cent, to end at 1,909.78, and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 11.99 points or 0.28 per cent, to 4,225.08.
Volume was modest, with about 5.38bn shares traded on US exchanges, below the 5.79bn average this month, according to data from
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row