Leading Singapore-based computer memory chips wholesaler
"Regional manufacturing companies like
The complete case study:
"We considered Microsoft Exchange, but Exchange costs too much and is too complex to manage," explains
IceWarp server turned out to be an easy-to-install solution that had low hardware requirements. The deployment did not require any additional resources.
The company was impressed with IceWarp's security and anti-spam capabilities.
"It helped us get rid of junk mail," says
"The support is good," notes
"We are very happy with the solution," concludes
More about IceWarp Singapore: http://www.icewarp.com.sg.
More about IceWarp: http://www.icewarp.com.
IceWarp is a leading provider of comprehensive messaging solutions for every business class, size and niche. Building upon a decade of enterprise e-mail platforms experience, IceWarp offers organizations an all-in-one highly secure solution that enables their mobile workforce to communicate through any platform, be it e-mail, mobile synchronization, chat, SMS, voice or video. The highly scalable product can easily be used by organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to large corporations, delivering ease of deployment, exceptional reliability and scalability. IceWarp's solutions are available in over 40 countries through a comprehensive network of distributors.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11890808.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting