The roundtable will focus on hedges of a physical commodity by a commercial enterprise, including gross hedging, cross-commodity hedging, anticipatory hedging, and the process for obtaining a non-enumerated exemption. Discussion will include the setting of spot month limits in physical-delivery and cash-settled contracts and a conditional spot-month limit exemption. Further, discussion will include aggregation of positions based on ownership interests of greater than 50 percent of an owned entity and aggregation based on substantially identical trading strategies.
Agenda for the Public Roundtable Discussion:
First Session--Hedges of a physical commodity: Gross Hedging, Cross-Commodity Hedging, Anticipatory Hedging
First Session-- continued
Second Session -- Process for Non-enumerated Exemption
Third Session -- Spot-month Limits and Conditional Exemption
Fourth Session -- Aggregation of Positions
The roundtable will be held in the Conference Center at the CFTC's Headquarters at Three Lafayette Centre,
US Toll-Free Number:
International Toll Numbers:
See Related Link (http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/internationalnumbers061914)
A video of the roundtable discussion will be made available on CFTC's website.
Members of the public wishing to submit their views on the topics addressed at the roundtable may do so via:
* Paper submission to
* Comments may be submitted electronically through the CFTC's Comments Online process. All comments will be posted on the CFTC's website.
All submissions to the CFTC in either electronic form or on paper may be published on the Commission's website without review or removal of personally identifying information.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140528-4748608 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight