In a statement,
Net asset value per share increased to
"We continued to take advantage of opportunities to reduce some of our larger holdings to maintain the right balance of risk across the portfolio, and reported a substantial uplift in NAV on the sale of two unquoted companies. Our investment activity included two significant acquisitions, the purchase of
"This activity, together with the impact of improving markets over the year, has driven our NAV to its highest level in our history. Looking ahead, our portfolio is cautiously positioned, but we remain confident of delivering continued long term performance for our shareholders," Wyatt added.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'