The Intel® Technology Provider Program is designed to support the sales and marketing efforts of all channel partners that specify, design, build, or resell
"We are proud and honored to be selected as a Gold Partner," stated
The Insite Banking System is designed to provide customers with a complete core data processing solution with flexibility to expand processing capabilities seamlessly through the inclusion of integrated ancillary products. Utilizing the Microsoft Windows® operating system environment it creates a single cost effective operating system solution: no Unix, no AS/400, and no mainframe. Insite provides directly integrated check imaging, document imaging, telephone banking, real-time online banking, iTeller, an image teller solution, and more. Available as an in-house or cloud hosting solution our banking system delivers a cost-effective, user-friendly application that will allow your community bank to provide increased customer service.
The Insite Banking System was designed with the latest programming methods, and is a fully integrated software system. Using sound financial practices to ensure optimum efficiency and easy operation, the system provides financial institutions with a data processing system that is extremely flexible and comprehensive.
ASI corporate headquarters are at
The Insite Banking System is a complete in-house or hosted core data processing solution utilizing a 100% Microsoft Windows environment: no Unix, no AS/400 and no mainframe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11882903.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel