MasterCard has strict regulations for any financial institution that seeks to issue payment cards. But upon review, Allied Wallet has been deemed a licensed issuer of MasterCard or Maestro cards, servicing various regions of
This issuing license will allow Allied Wallet to issue payment cards to its eWallet members, giving them the opportunity to spend the money saved in their eWallets at any storefront that accepts MasterCard or Maestro.
Allied Wallet advertises their eWallet as a simple means to “receive, send, or spend money.” Users can send money from their eWallet to another or receive money into their eWallet account.
“Allied Wallet has strived to connect consumers and business owners from all over the world, connecting 196 countries and giving them a safe way to transact internationally,” said CEO
Allied Wallet already supports over 100 million users. This issuing license is a large step for the company, but the rewards will benefit Allied Wallet users most. All users in supported regions will be eligible for MasterCard or Maestro card issuing.
This new means of connectivity between a consumer and their money offers a more interconnected relationship between people and their funds, allowing their e-commerce experience to co-mingle with their traditional shopping habits.
About Allied Wallet:
Allied Wallet continues to revolutionize the e-commerce industry by introducing new and innovative payment processing solutions for online merchants, enabling them to send and receive global payments. With PCI compliant merchant services for nearly any business size, Allied Wallet provides a state-of-the-art payment gateway to optimize online transactions. Please visit www.alliedwallet.com/.
Source: Allied Wallet
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post