After the themes of "Virtualization" and "Cloud Computing" for the previous editions, this year's event will debate Business Continuity Management, a "constant problem" for managers, especially those of firms whose activity is based mainly on information and communication technologies (ICTs) the General Director of Comparex Algeria Djaoued
The Business Continuity Management aims to ensure the preservation of an activity in case of failure or unexpected problem occurring randomly at computer network or material levels, he said, adding that for some firms, a 24-hour failure of their intranet networks, for example, may not affect the activity, but to others, a one-minute failure is a great shortfall.
Its goal is to prepare the firm to an optimal management of a possible crisis, by restoring in the shortest possible time the important functions.
It also aims to set up a database recovery plan in case of a crash of the computer network or material of the firm or the administration, he added.
Many lectures are on the agenda of this event such as "
Technology Days are professional seminars organized by Comparex Algerie, an integrator of computer and technology solutions that bring together annually institutions and firms (banks, insurance companies, telecommunications firms, airline companies and public administrations) in order to initiate them to new technology concepts.
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day