ReelSummit is the pre-eminent
The 2014 Reel Video Summit is organized by
To ensure that the topics are relevant and valuable, ReelSEO is asking readers to vote for the ones that they’d want to grill the gurus about. Although there is a list of 14 potential topics, readers can write in others. In some cases, ReelSEO readers may be more interested is grilling a specific guru than in grilling a guru on a particular topic. That’s why there is also a form for nominating gurus.
Robertson said, "We’re looking for a few select gurus who can discuss and present examples from actual video marketing campaigns for large businesses and brands.Preference will be given to those with direct, first-hand knowledge and experience with video content creation, marketing or advertising for a large business or brand.”
ReelSEO.com is The Online Video Marketer's Guide – The world’s leading resource for news, analysis, tips and trends for the online video and internet marketing industries. Its videologists and columnists offer expert advice, guidance, and commentary about the world of online video in an effort to guide internet marketers and video content producers towards best practices and online video services that suit their needs. Its goal is to help evangelize for the industry, collect and disseminate best practices, and learn a little bit while doing it.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million