The yen hit a 4-day high of 101.76 against the greenback from an early low of 101.98.
The yen reversed from previous multi-day lows of 139.35 against the euro and 114.07 against the franc, rising to 138.89 and 113.72, respectively.
The yen ticked up to 171.68 against the pound and 93.84 against the loonie, off early near 2-week low of 171.96 and multi-week low of 94.04, respectively.
The next possible upside target levels for the yen lie around 100.00 against the greenback, 138.00 against the euro, 113.00 against the franc, 170.00 against the pound and 93.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street